Hilltop’s Family Resource Centers are a one-stop-shop
for anyone needing services and support.
Following are just a few of the services available at our Family Resource Centers in Grand Junction and Montrose.
Call or visit today to learn more.
- Information on prenatal care including nutrition, stress management, and early childhood development
- Resources and referrals for basic needs
- Individualized home visits support family well-being and teach effective parent/child interaction
- Screenings to help identify developmental, health, vision, and hearing issues
- Goal setting to help youth achieve academic, social, and behavioral goals
- Mentoring services match youth with positive role models
- Referrals to health care services including medical, dental, and mental health
- Parenting education that gives effective tools for your parenting toolbox
- Wraparound services help you build a support team to help your family create and achieve their vision
- Car seat safety checks
- Domestic violence and sexual assault services including safehouse and 24-hour crisis lines
- Most services provided FREE of charge